Join forces and work with The Hot Mess Kitchen to promote your product or brand! The Hot Mess Kitchen focuses on family friendly posts and content is written around topics including kitchen tips & tricks, recipes and posts on parenting tips and stories.
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to submit your request
If you have a time sensitive post or idea that you would like to pitch to The Hot Mess Kitchen, please email us directly at email@example.com. Email is the quickest way to reach us and we typically respond in the same day.
Image Creation for Social Media
If you do not see an opportunity listed above, email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your request.
Here’s the meat and potatoes on what you need to know when working with Sarah. Check out The Hot Mess Kitchen About page for more information.
Who will I be working with?
- You will work directly with Sarah to brainstorm the perfect post for your brand on The Hot Mess Kitchen. Sarah is the author and owner of TheHotMessKitchen.com and owns CarolinaBlogging.com. She works with a team of administrators to brainstorm on content ideas, social media strategies and educational opportunities for members of the Carolina Blogging Members Directory.
What kind of content can I expect from The Hot Mess Kitchen or from Sarah?
- TheHotMessKitchen posts and promotes family friendly content for our readers. Content is written to help our readers with meal planning, recipes, organizational tips, DIY posts and ideas and parenting stories.
- In addition to blog content, Sarah has experience creating attractive images for social media channels and blog posts. She has experience working with the following file types: .jpeg, .png, PDF, vector and raster images and uses PicMonkey, Canva, Gimp, Inkscape, iMovie, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Sarah also covers tutorials for WordPress plugins and graphic arts tools.
Where will my content be displayed when working with The Hot Mess Kitchen?
- We love social media and understand that every brand has a different schedule and approach at reaching their readers! A blog post with us will include a strategic social media post schedule that includes shared posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. We have experience working with other social media outlets too! Don’t forget to mention which social media outlets you favor when working with us.
Why work with Sarah at The Hot Mess Kitchen?
- Sarah has over a decade of experience working in customer service. Why would that matter when working with your brand? It matters because she understands how to talk to people. You will not get a scripted or robotic blog post. Instead, you can expect to have your content highlighted and covered from Sarah’s catchy point of view.
So, ready to get to work or have more questions? Email Sarah at email@example.com.
Media kits are available upon request.