The second oil we are checking out in our Young Living premium starter kit is Lavender. When I think of this oil I am reminded of a calming scent, sleep and the Young Living lavender fields.
Lavender essential oil can be found in many Young Living products such as:
- essential oil
- lip balm
- hand soap
- bath bombs
- shower gel
Lavender and Lavender Vitality essential oil
Lavender Vitality 5ml
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Did you see my retail price comparison for the Young Living premium starter kit? I think the math speaks for itself in the value!
More uses for Lavender or Lavender Vitality essential oil.
New to essential oils?
Take the next step by subscribing to my essential oils newsletter to learn more.