What do you do when life gives you lemon…. essential oil? Make lemonade, lemon-thyme chicken, lemon butter green beans, strawberry lemonade, homemade cranberry sauce with Lemon Vitality and so much more! The third oil we are unboxing in a Young Living premium starter kit is lemon.
Lemon essential oil is another one of my favorites. I love using Lemon Vitality in the summer to flavor ice-cold water. Here are just a few of the Young Living products that you can find Lemon or Lemon Vitality essential oils in:
- bar soap
- essential oil
- Vitality essential oil
- facial toner
- shower gel
- body lotion
- facial wash
Lemon and Lemon Vitality essential oil
Lemon essential oil 15ml
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
New to essential oils?
Take the next step by subscribing to my essential oils newsletter to learn more.