What do you do when life gives you lemon…. essential oil? Make lemonade, lemon-thyme chicken, lemon butter green beans, strawberry lemonade, homemade cranberry sauce with Lemon Vitality and so much more! The third oil we are unboxing in a Young Living premium starter kit is lemon.
Lemon essential oil is another one of my favorites. I love using Lemon Vitality in the summer to flavor ice-cold water. Here are just a few of the Young Living products that you can find Lemon or Lemon Vitality essential oils in:
- bar soap
- essential oil
- Vitality essential oil
- facial toner
- shower gel
- body lotion
- facial wash
Lemon and Lemon Vitality essential oil
Lemon essential oil 15ml
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.