Copaiba Vitality is probably one of my most used oils at the moment. I use it by adding a drop or two 0f Copaiba Vitality in a cup of chamomile tea before bed each night. As one of the premium starter kit oils, Copaiba Vitality has many uses and I would like to share them with you!
Steam distilled from the gum resin of the Brazilian copaiba tree, Copaiba Vitality essential oil has a robust, earthy flavor with notes of honey. When taken internally, it can promote overall wellness and may be an important part of a daily health regimen. Add a few drops of Copaiba Vitality to a cup of herbal tea to enjoy its wellness benefits and a relaxing moment. source
Copaiba and Copaiba Vitality essential oil
Copaiba essential oil 15ml
Copaiba Vitality essential oil 5ml
Copaiba Essential Oil Uses
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Apply to focused areas after activity.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a post-workout massage oil. For an added cooling sensation, combine with Peppermint or Wintergreen.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try a custom diffusing blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
Copaiba Vitality Oil Uses
- Add 2 drops of Copaiba Vitality to a capsule and take
it daily as a dietary supplement.
- Mix Copaiba Vitality into herbal tea, such as
chamomile or rooibos, to enjoy its complex,
- Stir a couple of drops into a glass of water or green
juice to promote overall wellness.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
More uses for Copaiba and Copaiba Vitality essential oils: